Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 30 December 2011

MTN, ENOUGH OF TRASHES


I was on my own, chilling on my bed when I got a message from MTN that I will be credited with a bonus of ₦30 for every three minutes call I receive from then till Jan 11, 2012. I believe other Nigerians on the same network got the same message. Sending BONUS to 131 was how I registered and the whole saga started and continued till yesterday. I was about to make a call with my bonus only for me to
hear that, Sorry your account balance is too low for this call, your call can not be completed, Please recharge your account. Initially I thought it was a network problem, hoping that it will be solved soon. Suddenly my phone rang this afternoon, it was a text message from MTN which reads thus, Yello! Due to unforeseen technical issues, Bonus on Incoming Call Offer is no longer available. You can still enjoy bonus on all your recharges this season. The question is why did they start in the first place what they know they cannot finish it? When will they stop fooling and deceiving us? This was actually the same thing that happened to MAGIC NUMBER and now it has happened again. Technical issues, my foot!
What they know they can not finish they better not start it!

9 comments:

  1. they are not just serious.very selfish network

    ReplyDelete